Carrick Creek Falls
This 15-foot waterfall on Carrick Creek plunges into a deep, inviting pool. It is an easy 0.2 mile hike on a paved path in Table Rock State Park to reach the falls. Several other falls can be found along the 2 mile Carrick Creek Nature Trail.
GPS Waypoints for the parking area: Lat: 35.0319 Lon: -82.6995
1. From Pickens head WEST on US 178 for 8.6 mile to SC 11.
2. Turn RIGHT onto SC 11 NORTH and drive 4 miles to the West Gate entrance of Table Rock State Park on the LEFT.
3. Drive 0.4 miles to the Park entrance on the RIGHT.
4. RIGHT into the park and drive 0.7 miles to the parking area.
5. Take the asphalt trail behind the Carrick Creek Interpretive Center.
6. Follow the trail until the end of the asphalt. The falls will be on your RIGHT. The trail continues for another 2 miles.