Cedar Creek Falls
Cedar Creek Falls is a small 10-foot falls right upstream from Blue Hole Falls. When the flow of the water is calm and low you can walk on the bedrock and wade in the pools of water below the fall.
1. From Walhalla drive WEST on SC 28 for 6.1 miles and turn LEFT onto Whetstone Road (right before the Mountain Top Trading Post).
2. Drive approximately 0.7 miles and turn LEFT onto Cassidy Bridge Road.
3. Follow Cassidy Bridge Road for 0.9 miles before turning LEFT onto Rich Mountain Road (FS 744).
4. Follow the gravel road (Rich Mountain Road-FS 744) for 3.2 miles and turn RIGHT onto Cedar Creek Road (FS 744C).
5. Follow Cedar Creek Road for 2.5 miles to FS 2658 on the RIGHT. Park by the earth mound that blocks the road.
6. Continue to hike down FS 2658 for 0.2 miles until you rach a T intersection. Turn RIGHT at the intersection (FS 2656).
7. Pass the first trail (which leads to an overlook of Blue Hole Falls) on your left and at 0.1 mile turn LEFT onto the second trail. After 50 feet Cedar Creek Falls is visible.