New Millennium Falls
New Millennium Falls is a 3-part waterfall on the Slickum Creek. It is a fairly difficult hike to the falls and bushwhacking will be needed. Each of the sections of the falls are separated by 0.1 mile of the creek.
1. From the Post Office in Cleveland where US 276 and SC 11 meet, take 276 fo 4.5 miles where you can park at Wildcat Falls in the large parking area on the right side of the road.
2. The trail to New Millennium Falls starts at the wooden steps to the left of Lower Wildcat Falls.
3. Hike the trail for 0.1 mile to an intersection with a trail coming from the right. Turn LEFT and follow the stream up the left side of it.
4. After bushwhacking you will pop out at the bottom of the upper secion of New Millennium Falls.
5. Cross the creak at the bottom of the upper section and make your way down stream to the middle section. Then continue down the left side of the stream to make it to the lower section.
As we just provide information, if you have a question regarding a particular trail, it is best to contact the source listed. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources. Be prepared for your outing and Leave No Trace of your visit. For more hiking and waterfall trips, check out the publications of Milestone Press.