Pinnacle Mountain Falls
Mill Creek drops 100 feet to make this multi-tiered waterfall. It starts as two tiers but the creek flows around boulders and over rock ledges to make this beautiful falls. It is a spur trail off the Palmetto Trail that will lead you to the falls. The hike of 1.4 miles, which begins on Table Rock State Park property, concludes with some difficultly on Wesleyan Methodist Camp property.
1. From Pickens head WEST on US 178 for 8.6 mile to SC 11.
2. Turn RIGHT onto SC 11 NORTH and drive 4 miles to the West Gate entrance of Table Rock State Park on the LEFT.
3. Drive 0.4 miles to the Park entrance on the RIGHT.
4. RIGHT into the park and drive 0.1 mile and turn LEFT onto the road to the Country Store.
5. Drive past the Country Store, through the campground to the parking lot and PARK.
6. The trail begins at the end of the parking lot. Hike 0.6 mile to an intersection of an old roadbed behind some old storage buildings.
7. Follow the roadbed to the RIGHT for 0.4 mile to a marker that indicates the Palmetto Trail continues straight.
8. At the marker, take a spur trail to the RIGHT for 0.6 mile to the base of the falls. This is the most difficult part of the trail and you are now on private property owned by the Wesleyan Methodist Camp.