Poe Creek Falls
Poe Creek Falls is a three part falls located in Keowee-Toxaway State Park. There is a $2 fee to get into the park and view the falls.
Directions to the first of the falls is given below and the second falls is located about 100 feet downstream, followed by the third which is 25 feet off the trail but can be seen from the trail.
1. From Walhalla drive NORTH on SC 183 for 3.5 miles then turn RIGHT on SC 11 and continue for 14.8 miles.
2. At the 14.8 miles, Cabin Road is on your left. Follow Cabin Road to then park at the Meeting house on the right.
3. Once parked, notice The Natural Bridge Nature Trail (rust blaze) and the Raven Rock Hiking Trail (blue blaze) begin behind the Meeting House. Follow the combined trails for 0.6 miles where the trails split. FFContinue straight on Natural Bridge Nature Trail.
4. Cross over Poe Creek on the boulders and follow the trail with the creek on your right.
5. Once crossed over the creek, continue 0.1 mile an cross the small creek that crosses the trail and empties into Poe Creek. By now you should hear the sound of water flowing, decend to the right of Poe Creek towards the falls.
As we just provide information, if you have a question regarding a particular trail, it is best to contact the source listed. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources. Be prepared for your outing and Leave No Trace of your visit. For more hiking and waterfall trips, check out the publications of Milestone Press.