Waldrop Stone Falls
Waldrop Stone Falls is only a 30 foot fall that used to be known as Clemson Falls. A 20 minute, 0.3 mile hike will get you there and it's uniqueness is worth it.
1. In Clemson at the intersection of SC 133, US 76, US 123, and SC 28, turn right onto 133 and continue for 3.3 miles until you reach Madden Bridge Road.
2. After turning right on Madden Bridge Road, look for the NEW parking area (as of October 2020) located at the recent clearcut on Madden Bridge Rd. near R.C.Edwards School Rd.
3. Follow the trail for 0.25 mile to a sign that says turn left and the falls is in 0.1 mile.
4. The trail is actually almost 0.2 mile long and you have made it to the falls.
5. Backtrack to get back to your vehicle.
As we just provide information, if you have a question regarding a particular trail, it is best to contact the source listed. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources. Be prepared for your outing and Leave No Trace of your visit. For more hiking and waterfall trips, check out the publications of Milestone Press.