Mile Creek County Park
A choice of secluded, shaded campsites makes Mile Creek Park an ideal home base from which to explore the many recreational and sightseeing opportunities within easy driving distance.
A total of 69 campsites are available, all with water and power hookups, and more than two-thirds of those campsites have direct access to the shoreline of the 12,500-acre Lake Keowee.
All campsites have fire rings and lantern posts. Three heated bathrooms containing hot-water showers are conveniently located throughout the camping area.
- Paved boat ramps and parking for cars with trailers, offering boaters convenient access to scenic Lake Keowee for water skiing, sailing and some of the best fishing to be found anywhere. Restrooms are located in the landing area.
- A 150-foot dock for loading and unloading boats.
- More than seven miles of shoreline and rugged terrain greet the boater and bank fisherman.
- Three public shelters for group outings each complete with water lights and large grills.
- Numerous picnic sites, each with table and grill, throughout the park area.
- A choice 4 play areas, 2 with playground equipment, and 1 basketball and volleyball court.
- A park store that features limited grocery items and camping items, fire wood, drinks and snacks.