Green Creek Falls
Green Creek Falls is a moderate 30-minute hike located in Table Rock State Park and requires a $2 fee per person.
The falls is very visible from Table Rock Trail but if you wish for a better view you have to work your way down the slippery stream bank.
1. From Pickens, follow US 178 West for 8.6 miles to SC 11 where you will turn RIGHT.
2. Continue down SC 11 for 4.1 miles until you reach West Gate Road on your left (West Gate Entrance to Table Rock State Park).
3. Follow West Gate Road for 0.4 mile to the entrance of the park (right).
4. Continue down for another 0.7 miles to the parking lot.
5. Once parked, take the asphalt trail behind the Carrick Creek Interpretive Center. Continue down the trail to the end of the asphalt (Carrick Creek Falls is on the right).
6. Past Carrick Creek Falls another 0.1 mile take a right at the fork onto Table Rock Trail and continue for 0.3 mile and Green Creek Falls is down and to the left.
As we just provide information, if you have a question regarding a particular trail, it is best to contact the source listed. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources. Be prepared for your outing and Leave No Trace of your visit. For more hiking and waterfall trips, check out the publications of Milestone Press.