Cleveland, SC 29635
Rockcliff Falls is large rock outcrop located at Caesars Head State Park. Hiking time is a 1.5 hour moderate hike.
1. From the Post Office in Cleveland, follow US 276 and SC 11 for 5.1 miles where US 276 turns right and SC 11 continues straight. Take a right on 276 and drive for 7.4 miles to the visitors center and Caesars Head State Park.
2. Park at the visitors center and cross 276 to the trailhead (Frank Coggins Trail).
3. Follow Frank Coggins Trail for 0.8 mile to a footbridge at the top of Cliff Falls where the trail also meets Rim of The Gap Trail and Naturaland Trust Trail.
4. Take a right and follow Naturaland Trust Trail for 0.5 mileand cross over 276.
5. Continue on the trail parallel to 276 for another 0.2 mile to the Cliff Ridge Development.
6. Continue on the trail looking for pink blazes on rocks and trees and make your way through the boulder field.
7. The trail crosses a gravel driveway and continues downward for 0/3 mile to the falls.
8. To get back to you car, you can simply backtrack up the trail to 276 and walk along the road for 0.5 mile to the visitors center.
As we just provide information, if you have a question regarding a particular trail, it is best to contact the source listed. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources. Be prepared for your outing and Leave No Trace of your visit. For more hiking and waterfall trips, check out the publications of Milestone Press.