This 15-foot waterfall on Carrick Creek plunges into a deep, inviting pool. It is an easy 0.2 mile hike on a paved path in Table Rock State Park to reach the falls. Several other falls can be found along the 2 mile Carrick Creek Nature Trail.
GPS Waypoints for the parking area: Lat: 35.0319 Lon: -82.6995
1. From Pickens head WEST on US 178 for 8.6 mile to SC 11.
2. Turn RIGHT onto SC 11 NORTH and drive 4 miles to the West Gate entrance of Table Rock State Park on the LEFT.
3. Drive 0.4 miles to the Park entrance on the RIGHT.
4. RIGHT into the park and drive 0.7 miles to the parking area.
5. Take the asphalt trail behind the Carrick Creek Interpretive Center.
6. Follow the trail until the end of the asphalt. The falls will be on your RIGHT. The trail continues for another 2 miles.
As we just provide information, if you have a question regarding a particular trail, it is best to contact the source listed. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources. Be prepared for your outing and Leave No Trace of your visit. For more hiking and waterfall trips, check out the publications of Milestone Press.
The information on this website is used entirely at the reader's discretion, and is made available on the expressed condition that no liability, expressed or implied, is accepted by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association or any of its associates, employees or affiliates for the accuracy, content or use thereof. Links to other websites from this website do not imply endorsement by Discover Upcountry Carolina Association.